Friday, November 2, 2018

11.2.18-Weekend charms

Happy Weekend! I am so relieved to have reached another weekend; it was a busy week, and now we are one week closer to Thanksgiving! Yay! 
Here are some my favorites I came across this week: 

///Isn't this post on minimalism beautiful? Lisa Avellan put into words exactly what I have been trying to accomplish in my life these past few months. 

///How do you think seven minutes of stretching everyday might help you? #Stretchrevolution begins November 1st and I am super excited to try it! It's something quick & simple that I can commit to everyday!

///Very cute, simple, fall outfit inspiration!

///The Everygirl posted a link to these boots & my goodness, are they perfect or what? Makes me wish I was in the market for black booties. So dainty and SO perfect! (Also the heel? V cute.) 
Slide View: 1: Seychelles Offstage Chelsea Boots

///These super cute earrings!, PLUS they are on SALE! @Jcrewfactory
women's enamel pansy earrings - women's jewelry

///Have you noticed that Halloween (an American holiday) is spreading around the world? Even in Scandinavia people are getting festive! Talk about cute Halloween party! 

///& also currently loving all things Emily Hein, especially this reminder that it's okay to 'give-up' on a diet if it's not working for you!

What about you? Have you come across anything anything awesome this week? Any fun plans for the weekend? (heart)(heart) 

No comments:

Post a Comment