Friday, July 6, 2018

Running Late

I have five minutes before I need to leave. Which is how time seems to have gone lately. Because time is constantly running, meaningful lives are created, they don't just happen. I keep expecting it to just happen, for my life to be meaningful. Especially if I include at least some meaningful things within my life... but I'm realizing that some isn't enough. Life needs to be intentional to be meaningful, and rather we live in a world now where everything else tries to dictate the way we will spend our time rather-- devices that ping and tell us where to go next or what to do or what to read or look at... I'm searching for a more meaningful life, through mindfulness and intention and productivity and more love. I don't have a plan but I need one. 

This is a creative outlet. Because the creative pieces of me are all sorts of lost... This is an organizational space: for the ideas and words to sort themselves out. A sort of Accountability: I need to stick to the goals I make. & who knows what else it will become from there. 

Journey with me. A path of self-discovery and renewal. A dive into mindfulness and creativity. Just hoping to create clarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment